Includes a FREE half day training tour valued at $125 with Australia's most highly regarded trainers at Gold & Relics!
WE WILL MATCH ANY ADVERTISED PRICE.
With innovative NEW multi-frequency technology, the EQUINOX Series redefines all-purpose detecting for the serious enthusiast. Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions, just set your detecting location and go!
With the added functionality of Gold Mode, High Frequency 20/40 kHz., Wireless audio accessories and Advanced settings, the EQUINOX 800 offers extra versatility.
True intelligent Simultaneous Multi-Frequency for maximum performance, plus a wide range of single frequencies.
8 Custom Search Profiles
Each Detect Mode features 2 custom Search Profiles so you can save your favourite settings in each mode.
EQUINOX is fully submersible, ideal for detecting at the beach and in rivers, streams and lakes. (3m / 10-feet)
Fast & Accurate Target ID
Fast recovery speed with accurate Target ID ensures you won’t miss any valuable targets amongst the trash.
Sleek & Lightweight
Rugged and lightweight construction allows you to enjoy long detecting sessions in any environment.
Gain even more control of your detector audio with Advanced Settings; you decide how much target information you hear.
High-Speed Wireless Audio
Experience ultra-fast wireless audio with the WM 08, or use fast aptX™ Low Latency / Bluetooth headphones.
Gold Detecting Mode
Gold Mode operates the high single frequencies of either 20 kHz or 40 kHz to detect gold nuggets in mineralised soils.
Using the EQUINOX 800 user interface, you can:
- Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level, Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- Customise Advanced Settings to change the way detections are heard, by selecting the number, pitch, and volume of your detection signals.
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets.
With EQUINOX you can operate across the full spectrum of frequencies simultaneously for maximum results.
Read more detailed information and reviews on our game-changing Multi-IQ technology on the Minelab Treasure Talk Blog.
EQUINOX 800 offers 5 single frequencies of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 40 kHz, giving an expanded 8-times range of 5 to 40 kHz.
Maximum wireless audio compatibility - Connect conventional Bluetooth headphones, high-speed aptX™ Low Latency devices, or the ultra-fast Wi-Stream enabled WM 08 audio module.
Number of items: 0
*This is a subtotal. Shipping costs are calculated at time of checkout.
Go to checkout